ON FM & ONLINE AROUND THE WORLD 103.2 – www.pcrfm.co.uk
What better way to talk to the people of Peterborough!
Tel: 01733 237525 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCRfm, Peterborough Community Radio, is the new community radio station serving the city of Peterborough and the surrounding towns and villages. We’ve been awarded a five-year licence following successful short-term broadcasts, where listeners and advertisers discovered the benefits of truly local radio. Based in state-of-the-art studios at the Herlington Centre in Orton Marlborne and covering a large area from our transmitter, PCRfm can be heard not only in Peterborough but in dozens of towns and villages in the area too.
PCRfm prides itself on being local and unlike many other radio stations, our programmes are produced and broadcast from Peterborough. With up to the minute news and weather throughout the day, as well as travel news for Peterborough, PCRfm is the station that people will switch on if they want to know what is going on locally!
We play music to suit all tastes, from the 1960’s through to the present day, as well as dedicating evening and weekend shows to specialist music programmes.
We believe that PCRfm’s success stems not only from our popular music policy but also the personality aspect that our presenter’s put across.
PCRfm is a voluntary, not-for-profit organisation that relies on the support of local businesses, as under the terms of our licence some of the running costs have to come from advertising and sponsorship, whilst the other comes from grants.
We’re dedicated to supporting the community of Peterborough and the surrounding towns and villages, including local businesses like yours. We sell cost effective advertising campaigns
designed to work hard for your business and we have a dedicated team on hand to advise and guide you through the radio advertising process
Why choose to advertise, and why PCRfm?
• It provides excellent value for money and raises your company profile quicker than any other advertising medium
• It’s available in homes, cars and workplaces
• It’s here 24 hours a day and, unlike newspapers, listeners can be doing other things whilst listening to your advert
• Radio provides the strongest memory retention of a brand or company as your message will be heard over and over again
• It has high levels of trust – radio is seen as afriend• It’s informative – with up to the minute news, weather, travel and local event information
We want local businesses and organisations in Peterborough and the surrounding towns and villages to make the most out of their local radio station and have a number of opportunities to
promote their business to the area.
• On Air – a choice of commercial packages, sponsorships, promotions and competitions– getting your brand noticed out there!
• Online – we are already very digital ‘savvy’ with our website www.pcrfm.co.uk, which already gets a lot of hits each month, online with rapidly growing following on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sponsorship is an exciting way to build a lasting relationship with our listeners. Opportunities include weather, travel news, our flagship daytime programmes or any of the specialist evening and weekend shows.
Every show sponsor will get two mentions per hour through a professionally made single tailored to your needs.
The sponsorship rates vary between weekdays and weekends. The breakfast and drivetime shows sponsor slots are weekday options only, however, the weather and travel news occur during both weekdays and weekends.
Local radio is a fantastic medium for local advertisers, allowing them to reach out to the local community in a highly targeted and cost-effective way.
Like sponsorship, your message will be tailored to suit your needs and professionally produced ready for broadcast.
Once produced you can choose how much or how little you want to promote your business or product.
Independently minded, PCRfm is made by people in touch with the city, who use your products and services themselves.
Stats & Demographics
There are just around 197,000 adults in just over 160,000 Households in the PCRfm broadcast area, the make-up of which is:
• 90,859 Men
• 92,772 Women
• Just over 86,000 Adults are aged 25-64*
• Around 23,000 are over 65*
So what are you waiting for? Why not get in touch with the team at PCRfm today and get your business heard.
See our full rate card for both advertising and sponsorship .